Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Time to start thinking about 2013

Well as Boxing Day is coming to a end and I find myself thinking about what 2013 will bring.

2012 has been a tough year for my family but its been a great year for me discovering my love for health and fitness, which has made me realise after all these years in the work force that I have finally found what I want to do. So next year I'll be going back to school to Study Cert.3 in health & fitness.  I can not wait for that journey to begin.

Also in 2013 my oldest son Mason will start Prep, so thats very exciting time ahead for him.  He cannot wait, its all he has been talking about this year as most of his kindy friends went off to school and he felt left behind, because being born in the second half of the year meant he had to wait that extra year.  So another 4 weeks and the little man will be off to school (daddy can't wait to have some 1 on 1 time with our youngest son Callum).

I'm also going to start learning yoga in January which is sometime I've wanted to do for some time now.  The yoga im going to be learning is Ashtanga. So much to look forward to in these comings months.

Im hoping 2013 is going to bring a work change for me as I've now been working for the same company for 15yrs (which is half my life) So I look forward to finding something new within the fitness industry .


So Christmas was a blast and the boys had so much fun.  Here are some photos from the big day.

Mason and Callum waiting for Daddy to wake so they could unwrap there pressies Santa brought them, they also got a trampoline but as it was a wet Xmas for us it will have to be built once the ground dries out.
T

Callum unwrapping his pressies
Mason and all the angry birds Callum and him got from Santa
this is my dad and my boy Mason enjoying the new hot wheels track Santa brought him, they we having such a blast playing with it.
 oh course this is me doing my last 25 squats of the @fitness food and Style instagram challenge #xmas25squats
So I hope Santa was kind to you all and you have a fit and healthy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment