So its 2 days till Christmas and I'm thinking about what I still have to organize, and with what will no doubt be a busy day at work tomorrow I'm wondering where I'll find the time to finish off the little things.
We still haven't really organized anything for Christmas Day with the family as half of them are away this year, its not really feeling like Xmas. My Hubby wants to just stay at home with our boys, so I'm thinking a small family lunch is in order.
Its been raining on and off all day today which put a damper on our plans to build the boys trampoline they are getting for Christmas. I do welcome the rain as we really were in need of some but I do hope it dries out tomorrow. Its funny I remember last year our oldest boy got a new bike off Santa and it rained Christmas day and for the next few days after so It was a few days till he got to ride it. Fingers and toes are crossed for this Christmas.
So with it being a rainy day I had to work out a Exercise routine to do
inside today. So I got out my skipping rope I was given for my birthday
last week and did about 20mins skipping, really got the heart racing.
Such a wonderful cardio exercise :) I also got on the mat and did a
tummy routine.
I also did a some dancing this morning and worked in my #xmas25squats challenge I've been doing from Instagram @fitnessfoodandstyle the wonderful Dani, Check out her wonderful blog here www.fitnessfoodandstyle.blogspot.com.au
Working Christmas eve tomorrow I just hope all the crazies stay at home and we have nothing but happy customers would want their Christmas Bread.
Till then Merry Christmas
I love it babe!!! Can't find a button to subscribe or join so check in your gadgets (as I am still so new and amateur). I wanna be your first member :-)))))))
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS and look forward to sharing a sensational New 2013 Year with you !!!! Xx Dani
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThanks Dani, for your support, Think i've worked it out and have added the gadgets, so fingers crossed it works, let me know if it doesn't....
Deletewishing you and your family a very merry christmas.. meggie oxoxo