Monday, 24 December 2012

Happy Xmas Eve

Happy Xmas Eve to all........

So today was one of the busiest day's of the year on the Brumby's Calendar and it was flat out all day.  Feeling very tired after such a long long day working.  I was so glad to finally get home and hang out with my hubby and boys.  

We did some last minute Christmas food shopping for the big day tomorrow.  Lots of fresh yummy food on the table.....Mmmmm

So the little boys went off to bed without too much trouble with all the excitement of Santa coming I thought they would have put up more of a fight as they seemed so full of beans tonight.  But once we knew they were sound alseep Hubby and I put on our Santa hats and got a wrapping.

Can't wait to see there happy faces tomorrow morning and looking forward to sharing the love over our family Christmas lunch.

Merry Christmas and a Fit and Healthy New Year!!!!  2013 will be a great year

No comments:

Post a Comment