Sunday, 7 April 2013

Results after week 1 of my abtasticapril challenge

So it's been a week since I started my #abtasticapril #challenge and these are my results. I haven't done too bad since I wasnt 100% on my eating and drinking, but i did cut back quite alot on the nasty stuff. My exercise was good and I did my ab work everyday and also did weight training 5 out of 7 days and also I love that I did no cardio work at all and still lost 2kgs 😄 cms were ok but I would have liked a little more, but just some motivation to work harder this week 😆 and I'm very happy with the 1cm gain on my bicep flexed 💪 as I'm working very hard at building muscle. Happy with a 4cm hip loss too but weird I gain 1cm on the waist but oh well. I can't wait to work harder this week and see even better results 😆💪❤

No comments:

Post a Comment