Sunday, 31 March 2013

Abtastic April

So this April I'll be starting my very own challenge, 30 days of ab workouts to tighten up my core and hopefully loose this baby belly.

Im calling it AbtasticApril and I'm going to try and find lots of different ab exercise to share with you daily.

I'll be doing this Ab exercises on top of my normal workouts.  Currently I'm working on my upper body hoping to develop my guns ;)  My dream is to have arms/upper body like Michelle Bridges the trainer from the biggest loser.

We have just been learning about the muscles in the upper body and its got my obsessed with having a fantastic upper body. Currently I'm on school holidays from Tafe, so I'm just doing a lot of studying and training so im prepare for when I got back to school in two weeks.  Can't wait to go back as it's been amazing so far, learning all this wonderful things about the human body.

I'll keep you update on my progress thought out the challenge. I'll be posting a starting shot tomorrow.  Fingers crossed I can get my eating habits under control and finally kick the nasty habits of drinking coke combined with this ab challenge and I'll have my belly starting to look flatter in no time.

Till then be happy, be active, be you

Meggie Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment