So tomorrow night I have orientation for my tafe course for cert.3 in fitness.
Feeling very nervous about the whole thing. I'm excited to be doing something in my life but its been over 13yrs since I finished high school. So I have no idea what to expect with this course. Except I know life is about to get very busy.
I'll be working full time as well as doing tafe part time, it's 3hrs 3 nights a week. So for the most part I'm feeling guilty about doing this for me when I have two little boys that need their mummy time too. I already feel bad that I work full time and now to be taking on study as well the guilt of it all is starting to hit me and I haven't even started the course yet.
I'm very lucky and grateful to have AU h a supporting hubby who is 100% behind me. He knows this is what I really want to do and what we have to do to get it. I dream of a career change and this is the way to get it. To be able to help others with their fitness and health is going to be amazing and I hope to inspire others as so many amazing women have inspired me to do.
Also on another note, I found out I was one of the four lucky winners to win the jan planks challenge hosted by the fabulous Dani @fitnessfoodandstyle ❤💜❤ it was such a honour to win as there was so awesome plank photos shared on Instagram. Thank you again my beautiful friend for being such a inspiration to me.
Be back tomorrow to tell you how it all goes at orientation. So until then love health and happiness to you all.
Meggie Robbie xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment